ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT) is an industry leader in providing essential products and services to customers in the growing energy, transportation and industrial end markets. This week, the company is showcasing its capabilities at Electronica 2012, a leading trade fair for electronic components, systems and applications.
At Electronica, ITT will be highlighting several of its innovative connector technologies including a Mil-DTL 38999 composite connector that offers a 30 percent weight reduction to end users compared to its aluminium counterpart, as well as the VEAM Rectangular Plastic Connector (VRPC), which is 80 percent lighter and 30 percent smaller than the previous metal form and has various applications in rail cabins.
“Today’s aerospace and rail manufacturers are focused on reducing weight and fuel usage, which has significant cost benefits, while maintaining rigorous safety standards,” said Anh Phan, vice president of marketing for ITT’s Interconnect Solutions business. “Lightweight components can play a key role in their success, and ITT products, which include leading brands such as Cannon, VEAM and BIW, offer an innovative array of solutions for customers.”
Electronica 2012 takes place Nov. 13-16 at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre. For more information on ITT’s connector technologies, visit www.ittcannon.com.About ITT ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2011 revenues of $2.1 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV