Leucadia National Corporation (NYSE: LUK) and Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE: JEF) announced today that they will hold a conference call with management at 9:00 AM Eastern today, November 12, 2012, to discuss their publicly announced merger agreement.
Participants on the call will include: Richard B. Handler, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Jefferies; Brian P. Friedman, Executive Committee Chairman of Jefferies; Peregrine (“Peg”) Broadbent, Chief Financial Officer of Jefferies; Joe Steinberg, President of Leucadia; Justin Wheeler, Chief Operating Officer of Leucadia; and Joe Orlando, Chief Financial Officer of Leucadia.
Investors and securities industry professionals may access the management discussion by calling (877) 710-9938 or (702) 928-7183. A one-week replay of the call will also be available at (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 (conference ID #70517742).
Leucadia National Corporation (NYSE: LUK) is a diversified holding company engaged through its consolidated subsidiaries in a variety of businesses, including beef processing, manufacturing, gaming entertainment, real estate activities, medical product development and winery operations. Leucadia also has a significant equity interest in Jefferies Group, Inc., and owns equity interests in operating businesses including a commercial mortgage origination and servicing business.Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE: JEF), the global investment banking firm focused on serving clients for over 50 years, is a leader in providing insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and governments. The firm provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities, and also select asset and wealth management strategies, in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV