- Record oil production of 303,000 Bbl for the third quarter of 2012, a sequential quarterly increase of 6.3% from 285,000 Bbl produced in the second quarter of 2012 and a year-over-year increase of over seven-fold from 43,000 Bbl produced in the third quarter of 2011.
- Record average daily oil equivalent production of 8,838 BOE per day for the third quarter of 2012, including 3,291 Bbl of oil per day and 33.3 MMcf of natural gas per day; a year-over-year increase of 28% from the third quarter of 2011.
- Record total realized revenues of $41.4 million for the third quarter of 2012, including $3.4 million in realized gain on derivatives, a year-over-year increase of 119% from total realized revenues of $18.9 million, including $1.4 million in realized gain on derivatives, reported for the third quarter of 2011.
- Record oil and natural gas revenues of $38.0 million, for a year-over-year increase of 118% from $17.4 million reported for the third quarter of 2011.
- Record Adjusted EBITDA of $28.6 million, a year-over-year increase of 137% from $12.1 million reported for the third quarter of 2011.
- The Company will hold an Analyst Day in Dallas, Texas, on December 6 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time to review its 2013 operational plan and forecasts.
- Matador’s 2013 capital expenditures budget anticipated to be modestly lower than the 2012 level of $313 million.
Matador Resources Company Reports 2012 Third Quarter Financial Results And Provides Operational Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts