Garmin International Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN), the global leader in satellite navigation, today announced the echoMAP 50s and 70s, their newest combination fishfinder and high-performance chartplotter series.
“With amazing features integrated in this line of combo units, the echoMAP 50s and 70s prove to be unlike any other on the market,” said Dan Bartel, Garmin’s vice president of worldwide sales. “Ultra-fast position updates combined with an included transducer perfect for inland and shallow water, these units are ideal for any bass boat or center console.”
The echoMAP 50s combines a 5-inch VGA chartplotter display with an advanced echo HD-ID fishfinder, whereas the echoMAP 70s gives an amazing chartplotter and fishfinder combination in a 7-inch WVGA touchscreen display with pinch-to-zoom. These crystal clear displays provide clear target separation, allow visibility at both day and night, and highlight a user interface that anyone can navigate.
With the integration of a 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver, both the 50s and 70s have the ability to refresh position and heading up to 10 times per second. This allows the unit to display a constant and fluid on-screen location and provides significantly better accuracy when marking waypoints and navigating.In conjunction with the new GPS receiver, the echoMAP 50s and 70s also allow for sonar recording. With this feature, the vessel can coordinate the timing of the sonar return in relation to the boat’s position. This allows for every one of the 5000 user-defined waypoints to be accurate and precise. The echoMAP is an absolute must for the avid fisherman locating and pinpointing the next hot fishing spot.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV