Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) today announced its stores will open at 9 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 22 for the Black Friday Sale, giving earlier-than-ever access to incredible doorbuster deals and more ways to save on the season’s hottest gifts. From electronics and toys to fashion and home décor, guests can shop with confidence that Target will have unbeatable prices. New this year, additional doorbusters will begin at 4 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 23 and Target REDcard holders will have early access to select Black Friday sale items at Target.com.
“We heard from our guests that they look forward to kicking off their holiday shopping with deal-hunting on Thanksgiving night. Opening at 9 p.m. gives Target’s Black Friday guests a more convenient way to create an after-dinner shopping event that the entire family can enjoy,” said Kathee Tesija, executive vice president, Merchandising, Target. “Guests can shop with confidence throughout the entire holiday weekend knowing that Target offers incredible value on items for decorating, entertaining and gift giving.”
Doorbuster Deals for Black Friday Shopping
Doorbuster deals for Target’s Black Friday guests will provide some of the season’s biggest savings. The sale will take place in stores and on Target.com from Thursday to Saturday, Nov. 22 to 24. Sale offers are valid until supplies last with no rainchecks. Some of the top deals include:
- Apex 32” LCD TV, $147.00 (except AK/HI)
- Nikon L310 digital camera, $99.99
- Nook Simple Touch e-reader, $49.00
- Select classic board games, $7.00
- Beats Headphones, $179.99
- Sony PS3 250MB Game System, $199.99 (includes console, two games and a wireless controller)
- Samsung 50” 1080p LED HDTV, $699.00
- Canon A3400 Camera Bundle, $89.99
- Fisher-Price Doodlepro Classic, $10.00
- Leapfrog Explorer Software, $15.00
- Sony Portable Dock, $39.99
- LEGO ® Pirates of the Caribbean, The Black Pearl, $74.99
- BARBIE ® Furniture Set, $35.00
- KitchenAid Classic Plus Stand Mixer, $199.00
- Nov. 22-23: 9 p.m. (Thursday) to 10 or 11 p.m. (Friday)
- Dec. 24: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Dec. 26: 7 a.m. to 10 or 11 p.m.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts