Mobile Promotions Market: Mobile Advertising And Interaction Industry Analysis For Consumer Enabled Product Authentication With Smart Phones
• Online enables brand owners to engage 'interactively' with consumers (in stark contrast to the traditional one‐way emission of advertising messages of the old days). Add to this the 'analytics' capabilities that are available plus the potential of social media to make campaigns go 'viral'
• Consumer Enabled Product Authentication on the move
RETAILERS ‐ Major potential benefits exist here ‐ eCommerce has been drawing shoppers away from traditional retail stores:
• Retailers need to find ways to draw shoppers back - One way is to provide an experience that engages and gets the full attention of consumers• The smart phone handset is the essential tool for accessing and viewing such 'additional content' with its enhanced experience - For example: To register purchases, guarantees and the like CONSUMERS‐ New mobile marketing communications (advertising &sales promotion) techniques: • Consumers will be able to receive clear advertising and sales promotion messages and to engage in special offers or competitions • Consumers will be able to opt‐in (or opt‐out) of relevant material ‐ The overall amount of 'clutter' that an individual is subjected to will be reduced • The consumer will also be empowered to carry out mobile product authentication on the move THE DIGITAL PRINTING INDUSTRY - Many of the tools needed to for effective mobile action codes and also consumer enabled product authentication can be enhanced with sequential numbering or coding either encrypted or not - And digital printing is the key to achieving these requirements EQUIPMENT PROVIDERS - From smart phone handset manufacturers to App developers, the broader and deeper the understanding of the different players in the industries involved and their respective needs the better. The promise of being able to offer unlimited 'additional content' online ‐ that may be dynamic as well as static ‐ is simply a sensational opportunity for brand owners and marketers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV