Pactera Technology International Ltd. To Hold Combined Third Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call For Formerly HiSoft And Formerly VanceInfo On November 15, 2012
BEIJING, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Pactera Technology International Ltd. ("Pactera" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PACT), a global consulting and technology services provider strategically headquartered in China, today announced that it will release unaudited financial results of the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 for formerly HiSoft Technology International Limited ("HiSoft") (NASDAQ: HSFT) and formerly VanceInfo Technologies Inc. ("VanceInfo") (NYSE: VIT), before the U.S. market opens on Thursday, November 15, 2012.
HiSoft and VanceInfo completed the merger of equals and formed Pactera on November 9, 2012. In light of the consummation of the merger, the Company will host a combined earnings conference call and live webcast at 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Thursday, November 15, 2012 ( 8:00 PM Beijing/ Hong Kong time). Management will discuss the quarter results and highlights of both companies respectively and answer questions from investors. Please dial-in five minutes prior to the call to register and receive further instruction.This combined earnings conference call replaces the previously announced third quarter 2012 earnings conference calls for HiSoft and VanceInfo, respectively. The dial-in details for the live conference call are as below:
- U.S. Toll Free Dial-in Number: + 1.866.519.4004
- International Dial-in Number: + 65.6723.9381
- Hong Kong Dial-in Number: + 852.2475.0994
- Passcode: 44087166
- U.S. Toll Free Dial-in Number: + 1.866.214.5335
- International Dial-in Number: + 61.2.8235.5000
- Passcode: 44087166
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV