Discover The Future Of Coalition Communications At SDR Europe 2012
LONDON, November 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Defence IQ is pleased to announce Europe's leading military led software defined radio summit is returning for its 11th iteration. Software Defined Radio Europe 2012 will take place 4 - 6 December at the Tryp Atocha in Madrid, Spain.
To view the complete programme, the SDR Europe 2012 brochure is available to download online here.
Software defined radio capabilities have reached a stage in their development where they are starting to form the future of soldier level military communications. Dismissing this capability as an overcomplicated research project is now not an option, and a time when networking the tactical warfighter is of critical importance, militaries have clear options they must choose from:1) Implement a secure, scalable and interoperable SDR capability, that is capable of supporting ad hoc networking waveforms and high data rates, or: 2) Ensure that their conventional tactical communications systems will be interoperable with the latest SDR systems Together with the developments in the Spanish TERSO programme, the French CONTACT programme and the US's Joint Tactical Radio Systems, the above stark choice facing military communications experts means that this year's SDR Europe symposium could not have come at a more pertinent time. SDR Europe 2012 will be the chance to hear from high-level personnel including:
- Rear Admiral Javier Manrique Braojos , Deputy Director, Research & Technology, Directorate General for Weapons and Material (DGAM), Spanish MoD
- Captain Aurelip Hinarejos, ESSOR National Programme Coordinator (ES PS), Directorate General for Weapons and Material (DGAM), Spanish MoD
- Captain Nicola Saracino , Head of Communications Systems Division, Teledife, Italian MoD
- Alberto Quintana Oca ña, Military Communications & Space, Indra Sistemas
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts