MADRID, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) invites press, bloggers and analysts to attend its press conference and financial analyst and investor program at SAPPHIRE® NOW + SAP® TechEd, being held as a co-located event in Madrid from November 13-16.
The press conference will be led by SAP Co-CEOs Bill McDermott and Jim Hagemann Snabe. SAP will also host a financial analyst and investor program, including an executive Q&A session with McDermott and Snabe, as well as SAP Executive Board Members Dr. Vishal Sikka and Lars Dalgaard, both of whom will join via videoconference.
SAP Press Conference: Tuesday, November 13 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. CET / 5:30 a.m. - 6:30 a.m. EST / 2:30 a.m. - 3:30 a.m. PST The session will be broadcast via the virtual platform: www.sapphirenow.com and streamed on the Events Newsroom: http://events.news-sap.com. Dial-in information is available here. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Replay information will be available on the Events Newsroom.
SAP Financial Analyst and Investor Program: Wednesday, November 14 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. CET / 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. EST / 4:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST The webcast, both audio and video, will be available at www.sap.com/investor as well as a telephone conference Questions can be submitted to email@example.com or through the telephone conference
For announcements, blog posts, videos and other coverage during the event, visit the Events Newsroom. Follow on Twitter at @sapnews, @sapinvestor, @SAPPHIRENOW and @SAPTechEd. Join the conversation at #SAPPHIRENOW and #SAPTechEd.SAP press announcements from the event are expected to be issued at 9:00 a.m. CET / 2:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday, November 13 and at 11:00 a.m. CET / 5:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, November 14 and Thursday, November 15. On Tuesday, November 13, from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CET, McDermott and Snabe will present keynote addresses, along with guest Tim Minahan, senior vice president, Global Network Strategy, and chief marketing officer, Ariba, an SAP company. Sikka will present a keynote on Thursday, November 15, from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. CET. SAP Global Communications will also host additional activities that will be available at www.sapphirenow.com and streamed live on the Events Newsroom. These activities include:
- SAP Redefines Social for the Enterprise: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. CET, Tuesday, November 13
- Executive Q&A With Dr. Vishal Sikka: 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. CET, Thursday, November 15
- Redefining Industries Through Innovative Business Models
- SAP Runs SAP - IT as a Strategic and Innovative Partner
- Clearly Defined Innovation with Rapid-Deployment Solutions
- Big Data Panel: From Startups to Enterprise
- Applied Analytics for the Business
- All About Business Networks
- Mobile Solutions in the Cloud
- Cloud Strategy Go Mobile! SAP Services Asks, "Why NOT Mobile?"
- The Science of Big Data
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV