LTC Financial Partners And 'Dr. Marion' Give 250 Toy Animals To Ronald McDonald HouseÂ® For Kids Needing Care
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kids with medical needs feel better and get better with tender loving care. So do older family members with disabilities. But human TLC is seldom handy 24/7. That's where a warm, fuzzy toy animal can make a difference. On Monday, November 12, 250 of them are being donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities® (RMHC®) of Greater Las Vegas by LTC Financial Partners, LLC (LTCFP), one of America's largest and most experienced long-term care insurance agencies. Sixteen of the toys are lifelike robotic cats capable of responding to a child's movements.
"The idea is to help kids on the mend as well as grandma, grandpa, mom or dad, who may also need a little cheering up," says Denise Gott, LTCFP's National Sales Manager. "We chose Ronald McDonald House as the ideal recipient to distribute the gifts, because of their focus on bringing families together during a child's medical emergency."
A sampling of the cuddly toys have been on display at the LTCFP booth at the Tenth National Long Term Care Insurance Producers Summit, November 10-12, 2012, at the Las Vegas Tropicana Hotel. On November 12, the toys are being taken to Ronald McDonald House for later distribution to families traveling to Las Vegas with a child needing care.
During the conference, long-term care expert and spokesperson Dr. Marion Somers (known as "Dr. Marion" on radio, TV and in the press) has been on hand to answer questions and explain the therapeutic effects toy animals can have on people of all ages. Dr. Marion is also scheduled to appear on Las Vegas television Monday morning.The gifting event takes place during Long-Term Care Awareness Month, which is November each year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV