SEATTLE, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (CTI) (NASDAQ and MTA: CTIC) today announced that management will present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 14 at 3:00 p.m. Greenwich Meantime/ 10:00 a.m. Eastern/ 7:00 a.m. Pacific time in room Adelphi 3 at the Waldorf Hilton in London.
The presentation will also be webcast live with slides, and available for replay after the presentation. The webcast can be accessed at www.celltherapeutics.com.
About Cell Therapeutics, Inc.Headquartered in Seattle, CTI is a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing an integrated portfolio of oncology products aimed at making cancer more treatable. For additional information, please visit www.CellTherapeutics.com.
Sign up for email alerts and get RSS feeds at our Web site, http://www.CellTherapeutics.com/investors_alertContact: Ed Bell T: 206.282.7100 F: 206.272.4434 E: email@example.com www.CellTherapeutics.com/investors SOURCE Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV