Canadian Paralympic Athletes Take Part In Remembrance Day Ceremonies
OTTAWA, Nov. 11, 2012 /CNW/ -
** Click on the links to download high resolution versions.
- Multi-medallist Paralympian Jason Dunkerley of Ottawa attends the National Remembrance Day Ceremony in Ottawa
Photo: Kim McLachlan/Canadian Paralympic CommitteePhoto 2 : http://www.yousendit.com/download/WUJaOGNaTlFQb0laQ2NUQw
- Jason Dunkerley and Olympian Rosie MacLennan prep for an interview with CBC's Hannah Thibodeau
- Jason Dunkerley, along with Olympian Rosie MacLennan, interviews with CBC's Hannah Thibodeau (to be aired on The National's evening edition Sunday Nov. 11)
About the Canadian Paralympic Committee The Canadian Paralympic Committee is a non-profit, private organization with 46 member sports organizations dedicated to strengthening the Paralympic movement. The Canadian Paralympic Committee's vision is to be the world's leading Paralympic nation. Its mission is to lead the development of a sustainable Paralympic sport system in Canada to enable athletes to reach the podium at the Paralympic Games. By supporting Canadian Paralympic athletes and promoting their success, the Canadian Paralympic Committee inspires all Canadians with a disability to get involved in sport through programs delivered by its member organizations.
For more information, please contact: Alison Korn Manager, Media Relations Canadian Paralympic Committee Tel: 613-569-4333 ext. 243 Cell: 613-298-4927 firstname.lastname@example.org Follow the Canadian Paralympic Committee: www.paralympic.ca www.facebook.com/CDNParalympics www.twitter.com/CDNParalympics www.youtube.com/CDNParalympics SOURCE CANADIAN PARALYMPIC COMMITTEE (CPC)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts