Burke Oil Aids FEMA In Storm Restoration
CHELSEA, Mass., Nov. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Almost two weeks after Superstorm Sandy slammed the East Coast, Massachusetts fuel distributor Dennis K. Burke, Inc. continues sending fuel and resources to assist in FEMA relief efforts in the storm devastated areas of New York and New Jersey.
Adding insult to injury, a second major storm brought whipping winds and record snowfalls, hampering utility workers and adding another 200,000 to the 550,000 homes left without power.
Initially, Burke started sending fuel trucks to support the utility trucks traveling to some of the worst hit areas of New York. Two days after the storm, Burke sent five more trailers of fuel to join the caravans of utility trucks heading towards New York.Just as the fuel distributor's trucks were arriving in New York, FEMA officials were asking Burke if they could help by bringing in fuel for the army of emergency vehicles that were brought in to help with the recovery. The fuel dealer has been sending several trucks to New York and New Jersey every day since. Burke has decades of working with utility companies in rough weather. During bad storms, the fuel company often sends trucks to fuel the utility trucks and tree-cutter's trucks while they're parked and out of service. The company also offers its customers an emergency generator program, where they check the generator's fuel status, guaranteeing emergency fuel deliveries in the New England area. Dennis K. Burke, Inc. is one of New England's leading suppliers of diesel fuel, gasoline and motor oil products. Burke supplies fuel customers in ten states, with terminal positions in eight states, across the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic region. Contact: Kelly Burke617-884-7800 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Dennis K. Burke, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV