Rev. Larry Snyder, President Of Catholic Charities USA, Issues Veterans Day Statement
ALEXANDRIA, Va., Nov. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- "As we pause to remember and pay special tribute to the men and women who have so honorably served our country on this Veterans Day Sunday 2012, let us join in heartfelt prayer and deep respect for their courageous sacrifice to ensure our freedom and safety as a nation. On behalf of the more than 160 Catholic Charities agencies across the country--nearly one-fourth of which provide support for military individuals and families in housing, job training, and counseling--we humbly ask for God's blessings for all of our past and present military members and their families. May their life of service live in the hearts and minds of all of us forevermore."
About Catholic Charities USA Catholic Charities USA (CCUSA) is the national office for Catholic Charities agencies nationwide. Catholic Charities USA's members provide help and create hope for more than 10 million people a year regardless of religious, social, or economic backgrounds.
To learn more about CCUSA, please visit www.catholiccharitiesusa.org
SOURCE Catholic Charities USA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV