Reporting On TOYOTA X STUDIO4C's "PES (Peace Eco Smile)" At Anime Festival Asia 2012 Exhibition
TOKYO, Nov. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Toyota Motor Sales & Marketing Corporation (TMSM) is currently exhibiting "PES (Peace Eco Smile)," an animation made in collaboration with STUDIO4C ( http://www.toytoyota.com/pes/en/), at the Anime Festival Asia (AFA) 2012 ( http://www.animefestival.asia/afa12/) in Singapore. It aims to enhance the Japanese content industry by proactively supporting younger designers and artists, and introducing them to the rest of the world. This exhibition is also being supported by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry as a part of the Cool Japan Strategy Promotion Program.
Launched in 2008, AFA is a large-scale Japanese pop culture event for Southeast Asia. Every year it attracts crowds of fans, with 2011's festival visitors setting a new record of over 80,000. This was also the first foray for PES in Southeast Asia and visitors passing our booth were stopped in their tracks by the charming anime. The appearance of the mascot character Su in the venue generated great excitement as well.
The exhibits also feature the iPhone app Backseat Driver ( http://www.toyota-global.com/toytoyota/en/index.html), the first project for ToyToyota and made in collaboration with creative unit PARTY to bring fun to car mobility, as well as 86 World Report (created by DNP + Jetman), an app which lets a Toyota 86 car appear in photographs take with your phone. Visitors to AFA hugely enjoyed the sense of realism the app provided.ToyToyota Project: PES ConceptHuman evolution is represented by the history of mobility. Cars bring our mobility to life, but yet all too often, everyone talks about the complicated technological aspects of automobiles rather than just the sheer joy of mobility. TOYOTA has discovered the "TOY" in its corporate name as the origin of this lively and cheerful joy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV