Festival Of Lights Grand Opening At Moody GardensÂ® Attracts Record-Breaking Crowd
The Festival of Lights will welcome visitors from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Nov. 16 to Dec. 8, Thursday to Saturday. On Dec. 13, the Festival will be open nightly until Jan. 5.
Admission to the Festival of Lights is $6.95. With the purchase of a Festival of Lights ticket, ice skate rentals, tickets to the Aquarium Pyramid®, Rainforest Pyramid®, Discovery Museum, MG 3D Theater, 4D Special FX Theater, Ridefilm and Colonel Paddlewheel Boat can be purchased for only $6 each.
New this year, Snow Tubing allows guests to take a ride down a 100-foot long Arctic Ice Slide while riding in an inner tube. Snow Tubing is open on each night of Festival of Lights. The cost is $12 for 10 rides, and $18 for unlimited rides.
For more information, please call 800-582-4673 or visit moodygardens.org.Moody Gardens ® is a public, non-profit, educational destination utilizing nature in the advancement of rehabilitation, conservation, recreation, and research. SOURCE Moody Gardens
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV