- Allen Johnson ends 17-year quest with a first career NHRA Pro Stock championship, qualifies No. 2 at NHRA Finals
- Johnson's Pro Stock crown gives the Mopar brand its first title in the class since 1994
- The Greeneville, Tenn., native, who along with his father and engine builder, Roy Johnson, began racing in Pro Stock in 1996, realizes the ultimate dream of the father-and-son team
- Johnson will look to cap a career season with possible seventh win of the year during eliminations on Sunday at the NHRA Finals in Pomona
Team Mopar Driver Johnson Captures First Career NHRA Pro Stock Championship
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.