Voluntary Product Recall: Jimmy Dean® French Toast & Sausage Sandwich For Undeclared Allergens
Jimmy Dean® is voluntarily recalling a partial production run of the brand’s butcher wrapped Foodservice product, Jimmy Dean French Toast & Sausage Sandwich with the code “12292P1” on the back label under the products ingredient statement, as a precautionary measure because the product may contain the undeclared allergens egg and soy, not listed on the label. This recall is due to a labeling error, in which the wrong ingredient statement may have been applied to a small number of sandwiches. The recall affects 1,110 pounds of product with the code 12292P1 on the back panel.
People who are allergic to egg or soy could have a serious or life-threatening reaction if they consume this product. For consumers who are not allergic to egg or soy, there is no safety issue with the product.
The following states are included in this recall: Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
The item included in the voluntary recall is part of a partial production run only for Jimmy Dean French Toast & Sausage Sandwich with the UPC CODE 5450051434 and the code 12292P1 on the back of the packaging.No other Jimmy Dean branded products, including Jimmy Dean Delights French Toast Griddlers sold at traditional grocery chains, are affected by this voluntary recall and the company has received no reports of illnesses associated with this product. Consumers may return affected product to the store where it was purchased for a full refund. Consumers who may have questions or concerns should call the special toll-free consumer line at 1.888.914.1247. The consumer line is available from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time Saturday and Sunday, and 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST Monday - Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV