Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of Kayak Software Corporation
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., Nov. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Kayak Software Corporation ("Kayak" or the "Company") (Nasdaq- KYAK-News) relating to the proposed acquisition by Priceline.com Inc. ("Priceline").
Under the terms of the transaction, Kayak shareholders may elect to receive either cash or stock with a value of $40.00 for each share on Kayak common stock they own. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of Kayak for not acting in the Company's shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to Priceline. Specifically, the investigation seeks to determine if conflicts of interest played a role in the transaction as, following the merger, Kayak's current management team will continue to manage Kayak's operations.
If you own shares of Kayak stock and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at email@example.com visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/502-kyak-kayak-software-corporation.html, by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
SOURCE Brodsky & Smith, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV