Richard Hadar Funding Continues Fast-Paced Growth In New York City Real Estate Market
NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The largest investor in the acquisition of 915 Broadway, Hadar Funding continues its fast-paced growth in the New York City real estate market and beyond. The 20-story, 250,000-square foot building is located in one of the hottest office and retail areas of the city, known as "Silicon Alley" due to its attractiveness to tech firms. The area has the lowest vacancy rate in the country.
"915 Broadway has all the ingredients of an exceptional investment," said Richard Hadar. "Below market price, best office market in the country, one of the top retail corridors in the city, and lots of upside growth."
The property currently has a lot of underutilized space, which will be optimized to strengthen its retail presence and increase the building's value significantly.
Richard Hadar is a premier real estate investor, entrepreneur and philanthropist. As founder of Richard Hadar Funding, LLC, Hadar is best known for his investments over the last two decades in such signature properties as: the Citicorp Center; 1 East 57 th Street (now the LVMH building) and Studio 54. Hadar is also the co-chair and founder of The Richard and Mica Hadar Foundation which supports young artists and scholars by providing academic scholarships, mentoring and career guidance.CONTACT: Tager and Company LLC, Dave Tager, +1-212-626-6703 SOURCE Richard Hadar Funding
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV