On July 19, 2012, Gold Resource announced preliminary production results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012, stating that the Company’s second quarter production was lower than expected and the Company was dramatically reducing guidance for fiscal years 2012 and 2013. In response to these revelations, shares of the Company’s common stock fell from its July 19, 2012 closing price of $24.99 per share to $17.34 per share.
Then, on October 17, 2012, Gold Resource announced preliminary production results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012, reporting additional reasons for the Company’s now lower than expected third quarter 2012 results, including, but not limited to, a dispute with the buyer of the Company’s metal concentrates resulting in the buyer claiming net adjustments (reductions) to Gold Resources’ invoices. In response to the October 17, 2012 press release, the Company’s common stock fell from its October 17, 2012 closing price of $20.15 per share to $18.01 per share on October 18, 2012, on extremely high volume.
If you are a member of the proposed class, you may request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff of the class no later than December 24, 2012. A lead plaintiff is a class member that acts on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation. Although your ability to share in any recovery is not affected by the decision whether or not to seek appointment as a lead plaintiff, lead plaintiffs make important decisions which could affect the overall recovery for class members.
The Shuman Law Firm represents investors throughout the nation,
concentrating its practice in securities class actions and derivative
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV