PIABA Names 2013 Directors And Officers
NORMAN, Okla., Nov. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA), an international bar association comprised of attorneys dedicated to the representation of individual investors in disputes with the securities industry, today announces the newly elected 2013 Directors and Officers of the Association.
At its October Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas, Scott C. Ilgenfritz of Tampa, Florida was installed as the 2013 PIABA President. Mr. Ilgenfritz is a partner with Johnson, Pope, Bokor, Ruppel & Burns, LLP, where a major focus of his practice is representing investors in arbitration proceedings against stockbrokers and investment advisors. He has been a member of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association since 1997, and has served on PIABA's board of directors since 2008.
Other officers include Jason Doss of Atlanta, Georgia, Executive Vice-President/President Elect, Glenn Gitomer, Radnor, Pennsylvania, Secretary, and William Jacobson, Ithaca, New York, Treasurer. Re-elected directors include Mr. Doss, Mr. Jacobson, and Richard Lewins, Dallas, Texas. Elected to their their first terms as a director were Lisa A. Catalano, New York, New York and Marnie Lambert, Columbus, Ohio.
"PIABA is extremely fortunate to have such a highly qualified and dedicated group of individuals joining on its board of directors. Collectively, they bring many years experience in representing investors in their disputes against the securities industry. I know they will work well together to forward the mission of PIABA in promoting the interests of all public investors in all arbitration forums," said Robin Ringo, Executive Director of PIABA.If you have questions concerning this notice, please contact: Robin S. RingoExecutive Director, Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association http://www.piaba.org1.888.621.7484
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV