Ride-On Goes To South Korea
Now, Ride-On's high tech tire sealant has a match with the company's innovative TPMS system that warns motorcyclists and drivers when a tire is losing air. To be specific, the Light Vehicle TPMS Smart Cap sensor used on motorcycles, scooter, and lighter automobiles alerts riders with a red flashing light whenever tire pressure dips below 4 psi of its set pressure point. As is the nature of all Ride-On brand products, the Smart Caps are both affordable and extremely effective at solving potentially serious problems.
Ride-On is the innovative leader in the area of tire protection. In the United States, large commercial fleets as well as military and police departments have depended on Ride-On for years. It's no wonder that the increasingly economically and culturally dynamic Republic of Korea is also taking to Ride-On products.
For more information about Ride-On products around the world, please check out www.ride-on.com or call 888-347-3366.
PR Submitted by www.cyberset.comSOURCE Ride-On
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV