Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) (“Ventas” or the “Company”) announced today that Debra A. Cafaro, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a panel discussion at REITWorld 2012: NAREIT’s Annual Convention for All Things REIT in San Diego, California on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (1:00 p.m. Eastern Time).
A webcast of the discussion may be accessed through the conference website at www.reit.com/Events/REITWorld2012/REITWorld2012.aspx for a limited period following the event. Any written materials accompanying the discussion will be available on the Company’s website at www.ventasreit.com.
Ventas, Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a leading healthcare real estate investment trust. Its diverse portfolio of more than 1,400 assets in 47 states (including the District of Columbia) and two Canadian provinces consists of seniors housing communities, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, medical office buildings and other properties. Through its Lillibridge subsidiary, Ventas provides management, leasing, marketing, facility development and advisory services to highly rated hospitals and health systems throughout the United States. More information about Ventas and Lillibridge can be found at www.ventasreit.com and www.lillibridge.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV