Mountainview Energy Ltd. Announces Grants Of Options
CUT BANK, MT, Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Mountainview Energy Ltd. (TSXV: MVW) (" Mountainview" or the " Company") is pleased to announce that it has granted options to purchase 3,040,000 common shares of the Company at an exercise price of $0.41 per share pursuant to the stock option plan of the Company. The grant included options granted to directors and officers to purchase an aggregate of 2,165,000 common shares.
Mountainview Energy Ltd. is a public oil and gas company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, with a primary focus on the exploration, production and development of the Bakken and Three Forks Shale in the Williston Basin and the South Alberta Bakken.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.SOURCE Mountainview Energy Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV