- Net Revenue reached R$598.8 million in 9M12, up 12.8% from 9M11.
- Gross Profit was R$315.4 million in 9M12, up 18.8% from 9M11, with Gross Margin of 52.7%, (12.7 p.p. above our guidance for the year).
- EBITDA was R$238.1 million in 9M12, increase of 18.5% from 9M11, for EBITDA Margin of 39.8%.
- Net Income was R$252.0 million in 9M12, with net margin of 42.1%, 12.1 p.p. above the guidance for the year, representing Earnings per Share of R$1.718 and Annualized ROE of 24.7%.
- EZTEC kept its financial strength in 3Q12, ending the period with Cash Equivalents and Financial Investments of R$165.6 million. Excluding the debt of R$139.0 million (being exclusively of SFH financing), the Company's Net Cash stood at R$26.6 million, which was complemented by Performed Receivables from real estate projects of R$232.6 million, which are available for securitization and yielding IGP-M + 12% p.a.
- In the 3Q12, the Company launched 5 projects: the middle-high end residential The View Nova Atlantica, in the south zone of Sao Paulo, with own PSV of R$81.0 million; the commercial project Green Work, located in the south zone of Sao Paulo, with own PSV of R$140.2 million; the middle-high end residential projects Up Home Santana and Chacara Cantareira, both in the north zone of Sao Paulo, with own PSV of R$49.0 million and R$76.5 million respectively; and the middle-end residential project Prime House Sao Bernardo, in the city of Sao Bernardo, a part of the Sao Paulo Metropolitan Area (SPMA), with own PSV of R$149.4 million, totaling R$822.5 million launched in the 9M12. As a result, EZTEC achieved 68.5% of the lowpoint of its launch Guidance for 2012.
- EZTEC's stake of Contracted Sales, net of brokerage commissions and rescissions, reached R$665.4 million in 9M12, growth of 4.8% from 9M11.
- As of September 30th, 2012, EZTEC's Land Bank (ex- EZ Tower) totaled R$4.3 billion in own PSV. The average cost of lot acquisitions, including the costs associated with expanding construction potential, is equivalent to 10.2% of PSV.
EZTEC: Operational Growth Increases Net Income To R$252.0 Million In The 9M12
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts