KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: KYTH) today announced that Keith Leonard, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present a corporate overview at the Lazard Capital Markets 9th Annual Healthcare Conference in New York City.
Event: Lazard Capital Markets 9th Annual Healthcare Conference, New York City Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 Time: 9:00 a.m. ET
A live webcast will be available on the Company’s website at www.kytherabiopharma.com under the Investors section. The presentation will be archived on the website and will be available for 14 days.
About KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel prescription products for the aesthetic medicine market. KYTHERA’s product candidate, ATX-101, is a potential first-in-class, injectable treatment currently in Phase III clinical development for the reduction of submental fat, which commonly presents as an undesirable “double chin.” KYTHERA also maintains an active research interest in hair and fat biology, pigmentation modulation and facial contouring. Find more information at http://www.kytherabiopharma.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV