The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE: EL) held its Annual Meeting of Stockholders today in New York City. William P. Lauder, Executive Chairman, chaired the meeting. Fabrizio Freda, President and Chief Executive Officer, reviewed financial results for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012 and the quarter ended September 30, 2012. Mr. Freda also described the Company’s strategy and progress. Mr. Lauder, Mr. Freda and other officers answered questions from stockholders. At the meeting, stockholders re-elected Rose Marie Bravo, Paul J. Fribourg, Mellody Hobson, Irvine O. Hockaday, Jr. and Barry S. Sternlicht to the Board of Directors. Stockholders also approved the advisory vote to approve executive compensation, an amendment to the Company’s Certificate of Incorporation to increase the number of authorized common shares and ratified the appointment of KPMG LLP as independent auditors for the current fiscal year.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The Company’s products are sold in over 150 countries and territories under the following brand names: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, M•A•C, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, Kiton, La Mer, Donna Karan, Aveda, Jo Malone, Bumble and bumble , Darphin, Michael Kors, American Beauty, Flirt!, GoodSkin Labs, Grassroots Research Labs, Tom Ford, Coach, Ojon, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, Aerin Beauty and Osiao.
An electronic version of this release can be found at the Company’s website,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV