Atmos Energy Corporation (NYSE: ATO) will webcast its analyst meeting to be held on Thursday, November 15, 2012, beginning at 12:15 p.m. Eastern Time. During the meeting, leadership will discuss the Company’s financial and operating performance and earnings guidance assumptions for fiscal 2013. Interested parties may listen to the webcast live, as well as view the accompanying slide presentation, via the Analyst Meeting webcast link on the Atmos Energy website at www.atmosenergy.com.
For those unable to access the live webcast, the presentation will be archived on the Company’s website until December 31, 2012.
Atmos Energy Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, is one of the country’s largest natural gas-only distributors, serving about three million natural gas distribution customers in over 1,400 communities in nine states from the Blue Ridge Mountains in the East to the Rocky Mountains in the West. Atmos Energy also provides natural gas marketing and procurement services to industrial, commercial and municipal customers primarily in the Midwest and Southeast and manages company-owned natural gas pipeline and storage assets, including one of the largest intrastate natural gas pipeline systems in Texas. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV