Rent-A-Center Manager Jason Mays and his five-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of College Station an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
“I think it’s going to be a great business to put in College Station to cater to the college students who are attending Texas A&M,” said Mays. “It will be a wonderful opportunity for us to serve the public.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 2404 S. Texas Avenue, Suite B. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Monday, November 12, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to Bryan/College Station Habitat for Humanity. Rachel D. Stalcup, director of development for the organization, expressed her appreciation for the contribution.
“Corporate partners like Rent-A-Center are vital to achieving Habitat for Humanity’s mission in Bryan/College Station,” said Stalcup. “We are so excited that this new store has chosen to donate to our affiliate so that a local family’s dream of homeownership can come true.”In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a 42” TV. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary. Rent-A-Center operates 278 locations in the state of Texas. The College Station location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 18,900 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV