Fairchild Semiconductor (NYSE: FCS), the leading global supplier of power semiconductors, today announced that the company will attend two financial conferences in November.
Dan Janson, vice president, Investor Relations, will present at the UBS Global Technology Conference to be held at the Grand Hyatt New York on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 10:00am ET.
Mark Frey, executive vice president and CFO, will present at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Ariz. on Wednesday, November 27, 2012 at 3:30pm MST.
Both conferences will be webcast. Details on accessing the webcasts are available on the Investor Relations section of Fairchild’s website. Replay information will be available for 30 days following the events at Fairchild’s website.About Fairchild Semiconductor: Fairchild Semiconductor (NYSE: FCS) – global presence, local support, smart ideas. Fairchild delivers energy-efficient, easy-to-use and value-added semiconductor solutions for power and mobile designs. We help our customers differentiate their products and solve difficult technical challenges with our expertise in power and signal path products. Please contact us on the web at www.fairchildsemi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV