Its revenue fell to $257.7 million from $262.5 million as lower demand for industrial-grade products were offset by higher prices.
Analysts polled by FactSet were expecting the company to earn 16 cents per share on revenue of $282.5 million.
Titanium Metals shares closed regular trading at $11.57 but jumped $4.95 to $16.52 after hours. That is beyond its 52-week trading range of $10.42 to $16.53. Precision's shares increased $4.92 to $176.25 in after-hours trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV