Midway Gold Corp. (TSX.V and NYSE MKT: MDW) (the “Company”) announces financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012. These results were filed today with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) in the Company’s quarterly report on Form 10-Q, and with the relevant security regulators in Canada.
- Second quarter drill results from the Spring Valley Project. Multiple holes have long intercepts with good grades which include shorter sections with higher grades (please refer to our press release dated August 13, 2012 for further details).
- Announced that engineering and permitting activities continue to advance at a rapid pace at its 100%-owned Pan heap leach gold project located in White Pine County, Nevada (please refer to our press release dated August 16, 2012 for further details).
- A construction contract for a new access road for the Pan Project has been awarded and is significantly less than the initial estimates, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has confirmed that no surface waters are present at the Pan Project that fall under jurisdiction of Sections 401 and 404 of the Federal Clean Water Act (please refer to our press release dated September 10, 2012 for further details).
- Midway has also initiated a 20,000 meter drill program at its nearby Gold Rock Project with the goal to significantly expand and upgrade the current Gold Rock resource (please refer to our press release dated September 10, 2012 for further details).
All references to “$” in this release mean the Canadian dollar. The financial information is presented in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles.A comparison of our balance sheets at September 30, 2012 and December 31, 2011 is as follows:
|September 30, 2012||December 31, 2011|
|Cash and cash equivalents||$||10,931,300||$||10,191,069|
|Total liabilities and shareholders’ equity||$||68,151,478||$||62,571,952|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV