TECO Energy Inc. (NYSE: TE) posted the slides for its previously announced Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2012, webcast presentation to the financial community at the Edison Electric Institute Financial Conference to its website.
The slides are accessible on the Investor section on TECO Energy’s website at: www.tecoenergy.com.
TECO Energy, Inc. (NYSE: TE) is an energy-related holding company. Its
Electric Company, is a regulated utility in Florida with both
electric and gas divisions (
Gas System). Its other major subsidiary, TECO Coal, owns and
operates coal production facilities in Kentucky and Virginia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV