Pactera Technology International Ltd. And VanceInfo Technologies Inc. Announce Completion Of Merger
Pactera will be listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market ("NASDAQ"). Trading of VanceInfo ADSs on the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") under the trading symbol "VIT" will be suspended beginning on November 12, 2012. Due to the consolidation of Pactera common shares, the holders of VanceInfo ADSs will be able to trade the Pactera ADSs that they are entitled to receive in the merger on a "when distributed" basis under the symbol "PACTV" commencing on November 12, 2012, with settlement of such trades to occur on November 23, 2012. Commencing on November 19, 2012, former holders of VanceInfo ADSs will be able to trade their Pactera ADSs and settle such trades in a regular manner under the symbol "PACT". Holders of HiSoft ADSs will be able to continue to trade their ADSs on NASDAQ without interruption on a "with dividend" basis under the symbol "HSFT" or on an "ex dividend" basis under the symbol "PACTV" on November 12, 2012. The HSFT symbol will change to "PACTV" effective on November 13, 2012 and will further change to "PACT" and commence trading "regular way" on November 19, 2012.
A Form 25 will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") notifying the SEC of the delisting of the VanceInfo ADSs on NYSE and the deregistration of VanceInfo's registered securities. VanceInfo intends to terminate its reporting obligations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, by promptly filing a Form 15 with the SEC. VanceInfo's obligations to file or furnish with the SEC certain reports and forms, including Form 20-F and Form 6-K, will be suspended immediately as of the filing date of the Form 15 and will cease once the deregistration becomes effective.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV