About Ruby Tuesday:
Ruby Tuesday, Inc. has Company-owned and/or franchise Ruby Tuesday brand restaurants in 45 states, the District of Columbia, 12 foreign countries, and Guam. As of September 4, 2012, we owned and operated 712 Ruby Tuesday restaurants and franchised 78 Ruby Tuesday restaurants, comprised of 34 domestic and 44 international restaurants. Our Company-owned and operated restaurants are concentrated primarily in the Southeast, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest of the United States, which we consider to be our core markets.
About Ruby Tuesday Community Give Back Program:
At Ruby Tuesday we have a history of corporate citizenship and take pride in the support of charitable organizations in the communities where we live and work. Although we give extensively, most of our funds are already committed. Therefore, we created the Ruby Tuesday Community Give Back Program to offer organizations another way to raise money for their specific needs. The Ruby Tuesday Community Give Back Program offers a charitable donation to local organizations that host a dining event at any of our 700 plus locations. Our contribution is based on 20% of the net sales from guests that bring in a Give Back flyer for the organization’s specific event. Since the fundraising takes place at a local Ruby Tuesday restaurant, the money that is raised will benefit the communities in which we live and work.About the Ruby Relief Fund: We believe in giving back, and do so in a number of ways. We are very proud to support the Ruby Relief Fund where Team Members contribute out of concern and care for their co-workers. The Ruby Relief Fund is a 501 (c) (3) entity that provides support to our team in times of disaster. Established after the tragic events of September 11, 2001, this ongoing relief effort provides financial assistance to Ruby Tuesday employees in time of natural or man-made disasters and crises.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV