- Ruby Tuesday’s Ruby Relief Fund is an employee-sponsored fund that enables Ruby Tuesday team members to donate and provide financial assistance to others in times of natural or man-made disasters and crises. All Ruby Tuesday team members impacted by these storms are being taken care of through the relief funds, as it was originally created to do. Our employees have requested that, through the Ruby Tuesday Relief Fund, we direct $50,000 to the Red Cross to assist others in the recovery efforts.
- From Nov. 10 through Nov. 21, 2012, participating Ruby Tuesday restaurants will offer guests the option of voluntarily adding a donation to their dining checks. All guest donations collected during this time will be donated to the Red Cross.
- Through the Ruby Tuesday Community Give Back Program, an ongoing outreach initiative where charitable organizations are able to receive a percentage of net sales from guest meals at a scheduled event, participating Ruby Tuesday restaurants will hold Give Back nights on Nov. 19 and Nov. 26, 2012, in our New Jersey, Delaware and Long Island restaurants. Ruby Tuesday will give 20 percent of net sales from those events to the Red Cross.
Ruby Tuesday Supports American Red Cross In Superstorm Sandy And Nor’easter Snow Relief Efforts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.