Whiting USA Trust II (NYSE: WHZ) announced the third Trust distribution in 2012, which relates to net profits generated during the third quarterly payment period of 2012.
Unitholders of record on November 19, 2012 will receive a distribution amounting to $13,995,405 or $0.760620 per unit, which is payable on or before November 29, 2012.
Volumes, average sales prices and net profits for the quarterly payment period were:
|Natural gas (Mcf)||684,368|
|Average sales prices:|
|Oil (per Bbl)||$||80.97|
|Natural gas (per Mcf) (1)||$||4.13|
|Natural gas sales||2,823,831|
|Total gross proceeds||$||30,913,313|
|Lease operating expenses||$||11,907,881|
|Percentage allocable to Trust’s Net Profits Interest||90||%|
|Total cash available for the Trust||$||14,350,918|
|Provision for estimated Trust expenses||(350,000||)|
|Montana state income taxes withheld||(5,513||)|
|Net cash proceeds available for distribution||$||13,995,405|
|Trust units outstanding||18,400,000|
|Cash distribution per Trust unit||$||0.760620|
(1) The average sales price of natural gas for the gas production months within the distribution period exceeded the average NYMEX gas prices for those same months within the period due to the “liquids rich” content of a portion of the natural gas volumes produced by the underlying properties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV