GTAT Corporation (formerly known as GT Solar Incorporated), a subsidiary of GT Advanced Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: GTAT), today announced that it has settled a lawsuit pending in the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire against Poly Plant Project, Inc. (PPP), its employee, Fabrizio Goi, and PPP Equipment Corp. (PPP E) of Burbank, California, for the misappropriation of GTAT’s trade secrets relating to its polysilicon reactor equipment.
About GT Advanced Technologies Inc.
GT Advanced Technologies Inc. is a diversified technology company delivering innovative crystal growth equipment and solutions to the global solar, LED and electronics industries. Our products accelerate the adoption of new advanced materials that improve performance and lower the cost of manufacturing. For additional information about GT Advanced Technologies, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV