ASHBURN, Va., Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NVR, Inc. (NYSE: NVR), one of the nation's largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies, announces the Grand Opening of its new Oberlin Terrace single-family model home at The Meadows in Ashburn, Virginia. Built by NVR's Ryan Homes division, The Meadows offers a scenic enclave of tree-lined homesites in a park-like setting. Homes are priced from the $570's.
The Meadows is Ryan Homes' newest luxury lifestyle community in sought-after eastern Loudoun County. This beautiful enclave of single-family estate homes offers homes in a picturesque setting of rolling hills and open space along the Route 50 corridor. Enjoy walks and hikes along the community's winding fitness trail and enjoy the scenic beauty of Quail Ridge Lake. These elegant, spacious new homes sit on large homesites up to 1/3-acre that back to trees or wide-open community space.
Step into the foyer of the Oberlin Terrace and you'll know that you've arrived. Columns frame a formal living room and dining room. Ahead is a dramatic waterfall staircase, leading to the living area of the home. A handsome study and generous family room contribute further to the feeling of volume and space, which continues to the kitchen with a large island, walk-in pantry, and breakfast bar.
Upstairs features spacious bedrooms with large closets, a hall bath with optional dual bowl vanity, and a coveted second-floor laundry. The owner's suite is tucked away behind double doors. A large owner's bath features a separate tub and shower, or upgrade to the luxury owner's suite for a corner soaking tub and a truly remarkable walk-in closet. Don't forget to add the sitting area with its striking columns. Many homes feature an optional finished basement with media room and full bath. Elegant elevations in siding or brick, many with optional covered entryways, complete the homes' signature appeal.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV