Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) announced today that John Standley, chairman, president and chief executive officer; Frank Vitrano, chief financial and chief administrative officer; and Matt Schroeder, group vice president, strategy, investor relations and treasurer, will address the Citi 2012 North American Credit Conference on Wednesday, November 14, at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City. Rite Aid’s presentation is scheduled for 9:20 a.m. EST.
Slides from the presentation will be available in the Investor Information section of the Rite Aid website at: http://www.riteaid.com/company/investors/presentations.jsf for all interested parties when the presentation begins.
Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) is one of the nation’s leading
drugstore chains with more than 4,600 stores in 31 states and the
District of Columbia and fiscal 2012 annual revenues of $26.1 billion.
Information about Rite Aid, including corporate background and press
releases, is available through the company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV