DODGEVILLE, Wis., Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of Lands' End's continued efforts to support communities and organizations in the Madison area, the newly redesigned Prairie Towne Lands' End store hosted a Special Shopping Weekend on November 3 rd and 4 th benefiting Madison's American Family Children's Hospital.
In an effort to raise funds to help support the American Family Children's Hospital, during the Special Shopping Weekend, for each purchase made at the Prairie Towne Lands' End store, 10 percent of the sale was donated directly to the hospital. Additionally, as a special thank you to the hospital's supporters, shoppers who mentioned the Children's Hospital received 10 percent off of their total purchase.
"Customers participating in the Special Shopping event were excited Lands' End was offering the community an opportunity to give back to the beloved hospital," said Stacey Albert, Prairie Towne Lands' End Store Manager. "Lands' End is proud to continually support local organizations that work hard to take care of Madison's community members."The Special Shopping Weekend's efforts raised $5,000 for the American Family Children's Hospital. About Lands' End®Lands' End is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period. ® Lands' End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home at landsend.com, 1-800-800-5800, the Lands' End Shops at Sears and around the world. Lands' End is a proud member of the Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD). SOURCE Lands' End
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV