The Associated Press
MONDAY, Nov. 12
Bond market closed for Veterans Day. U.S. stock markets are open.
TUESDAY, Nov. 13WASHINGTON â¿¿ Treasury releases federal budget for October, 2 p.m. Eastern. Cisco Systems Inc. reports quarterly financial results. The Home Depot Inc. reports quarterly financial results. WEDNESDAY, Nov. 14 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases retail sales data for October, 8:30 a.m.; Labor Department releases the Producer Price Index for October, 8:30 a.m.; Commerce Department releases business inventories for September, 10 a.m.; Federal Reserve releases minutes from its October interest-rate meeting. THURSDAY, Nov. 15 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.; Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m.; Labor Department releases Consumer Price Index for October, 8:30 a.m. Gap Inc. reports quarterly financial results. Sears Holdings Corp. reports quarterly financial results. Target Corp. reports quarterly financial results. Viacom Inc. reports quarterly financial results. Wal-Mart Stores Inc. reports quarterly financial results. FRIDAY, Nov. 16 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Federal Reserve releases industrial production for October, 9:15 a.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV