Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) announced today that John Standley, chairman, president and chief executive officer; Frank Vitrano, chief financial and chief administrative officer; and Matt Schroeder, group vice president, strategy, investor relations and treasurer, will address the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference on Tuesday, November 13, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in New York City. Rite Aid’s presentation is scheduled for 1:35 p.m. EST.
A link to the live webcast of the presentation, including slides, will be available in the Investor Information section of the Rite Aid website at: http://www.riteaid.com/company/investors/presentations.jsf for all interested parties.
Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) is one of the nation’s leading
drugstore chains with more than 4,600 stores in 31 states and the
District of Columbia and fiscal 2012 annual revenues of $26.1 billion.
Information about Rite Aid, including corporate background and press
releases, is available through the company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV