- $55,000 from the CVS Caremark Charitable Trust to organizations including: Direct Relief, the Rebuild Hoboken Relief Fund, Jewish Family Services of Atlantic County in Margate, NJ and the Siller Tunnels to Towers Foundation in Staten Island.
- $30,000 in product donations from CVS/pharmacy delivered by local CVS store teams to the Miller Field relief site in Staten Island, the Breezy Point/ Rockaway Point (NY) Community Recovery Effort, the Hillside (NJ) Police Department's Comfort Station, the Roselle (NJ) Senior Citizen Housing Corporation, the USO to support more than 7,000 troops providing assistance at Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn, the Richmand Ave. Shelter in Staten Island via State Senator Andrew Lanza's office, and Manasquan (NJ) Area Churches.
- On-site support through MinuteClinic volunteer assistance for patients at a Staten Island shelter and pharmacist support of Doctors Without Borders/Medecins Sans Frontieres to facilitate prescriptions for patients in need.
CVS/pharmacy And CVS Caremark Charitable Trust Continue To Support Communities Affected By Hurricane Sandy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.