SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synaptics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYNA), a leading developer of human interface solutions, today announced that Chief Financial Officer Kathy Bayless will present to the investment community at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. ET. The conference will be held at The Phoenician Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ.
The presentation may include forward-looking information. An audio webcast of the event will be made available on the "Webcasts & Events" page of Synaptics' Investor Relations website at http://investor.shareholder.com/synaptics/events.cfm.
About Synaptics IncorporatedAs a leading developer of human interface solutions which enhance the user experience, Synaptics provides the broadest touch solutions portfolio in the industry. The ClearPad™ family supports touchscreen solutions for devices ranging from entry-level mobile phones to flagship premium smartphones, tablets and notebook PCs. The TouchPad™ family, including ClickPad™ and ForcePad™, is integrated into the majority of today's notebook PCs. Synaptics' wide portfolio also includes ThinTouch™ supporting thin and light keyboard solutions, as well as key technologies for next generation touch-enabled video and display applications.(NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.comFor more information contact: Jennifer JarmanThe Blueshirt Group415-217-7722 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Synaptics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV