BRISTOL, Va., Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE:ANR), a leading U.S. coal supplier, today announced that members of Alpha's management team will provide a company overview and meet with investors at the 3 rd Annual Dahlman Rose & Co. Global Metals, Mining & Materials Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, November 13, and the Goldman Sachs Annual Global Metals & Mining, Steel Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, November 27. Alpha's management team will also meet with investors at the UBS Coal Mini Conference in Boston, MA on Thursday, November 29. The formal presentation at the Dahlman Rose and Goldman Sachs conferences will be webcast and will be available on the Company's investor relations website at http://alnr.client.shareholder.com.
About Alpha Natural Resources With $7.1 billion in total revenue in 2011, Alpha Natural Resources ranks as America's third-largest coal producer by revenue and third-largest by production. Alpha is the nation's largest supplier of metallurgical coal used in the steel-making process and is a major supplier of thermal coal to electric utilities and manufacturing industries. In 2011, the Company had more than 200 customers on five continents. More information about Alpha can be found on the company's Web site at www.alphanr.com.
SOURCE Alpha Natural Resources
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV