Doug Kass: 'Money for Nothing' Is a Must-See
Starting with the Panic of 1907 and ending with the risks on the horizon of today's quantitative-easing quagmire, Money for Nothing accomplishes that goal and more as it dramatically and entertainingly reveals the Fed's ongoing reluctance to shed old ideas. The movie is filled with wonderful narrative and fascinating images that capture the world of finance throughout the Twentieth Century.
Here is a three-minute trailer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV