Earlier today there was heavy volume in CTL calls. Paper sold 5000 CTL January 40 calls at $0.55. What is paper? Paper is simply a large order from a mutual fund, hedge fund, retail bank, or large trader. An order of this size is bearish activity in CTL.
Trade: Buy to open CTL January 39-37 put spread for $0.70.
Risk: $70 per 1 lot
Reward: $1.30 per 1 lot
Notes: Paper sold 5000 CTL January 40 Calls, bearish activity in the stock. This trade also has a great risk vs. reward setup.
OptionsProfits can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionsProfits.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas