SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cogo Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: COGO), one of the leading gateways for global semiconductor companies to access the industrial and technology markets in China, today announced that it will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, November 15, 2012 to report preliminary earnings results for the third quarter of 2012.
Cogo 2012 Q3 Earnings Results Conference Call
Date/ Time: November 15, 2012 (Thursday) @ 4:30 PM (ET)
Conference Call: US/ Canada Toll-Free: 1-877-941-2069International: + 1-480-629-9713Webcast/ Audio Recording: http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=102480 Replay (from 11/15/2012 at 7:30 pm to 11/17/2012 at 11:59 pm ET): US/ Canada Toll-Free: 1-877-870-5176 (Passcode: 4574991) International: +1-858-384-5517 (Passcode: 4574991) About Cogo Group, Inc.:Cogo Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: COGO) is one of the leading gateways for global semiconductor companies to access the rapidly growing Industrial and Technology sectors in China. Through its unique business-to-business services platform, Cogo designs customized embedded solutions using technology from suppliers including Intel, Broadcom, Xilinx, SanDisk, Freescale, Atmel and others for a customer base of 2,100 Chinese OEMs/ODMs. Cogo's customer list includes over 100 blue-chip companies, including ZTE, BYD and NARI, as well as nearly 1,900 Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). The Company serves a broad list of rapidly growing end-markets in China, including 3G Smart phones, Tablets, Automotives, High-Speed Railway, Smart Meter/Smart Grid, Healthcare and High Definition Television ("HDTV"). For further information:Investor Relations www.cogo.com.cn/investorinfo.html firstname.lastname@example.org H.K.: +852 2730 1518 U.S.: +1 (646) 291 8998Fax: +86 755 2674 3522 SOURCE Cogo Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV